Tuesday, October 11, 2005

桃花依旧,人面全非 (二)

I had a big dinner at Chilib Club. I haven't been there for a long time already. I recalled that it's the 2nd time I went there alone. The first time was a few years ago already and I went there for lunch after an activity in Wanchai. There rest of my visits were accompanied by friends.

The restaurant also changed. The internal decoration isn't the same. For example, they now have table cloth... :)


There weren't too many people when I arrived and I got a table by the window. It's interesting to see people outside.


I ordered soup, beef salad, curry fish and spicy beef mince. The waitress said they should do it slowly as it might be too much for a single person. And it turned out that they came out of the kitchen at the right pace.

No comments: