Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dietary Program - Concluding

Time flies - 274 days
62 pounds dropped
22% dropped in body fat index



What are the keys to success then?

1. Input < Output, consistently
2. Less sugar, oil and salt but, do not ignore nutrition
3. More exercise
4. Knowledge + Awareness + Action + Correction + Persistence
5. Of course, support from others

What do I feel?

Simply great. But it's not an end. It's just another beginning. To stay fit and healthy. It will be hard.

What bothers me immediately?

Cleaning the now oversized clothes. Pack and store them properly. Save them for future use... :)

最想食什么?
牛腩
咖哩
糯米鸡
等等

It's not what I expected. I think I am not so eager to have LIIT these days. Will remember the good old days, especially the very few occasions (twice with Ming) to have 4 glasses of LIIT at Shooters... :)


Self-Portrait 2005/09/09

No comments: