Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hundred minutes of solitude

Waiting

I met Tiger at 7:30pm+ who offered a free ride but he (we) needed to wait for the first lady. I made a wise decision to stay behind, finished as much work as possible and headed down to get the rest of my dinner first.

Greatest dinner of all

The dinner comprised several elements:

(1) Green tea (N'th turn)
(2) Pork and bun (Lunch of Woo/Mo)
(3) Pear (HK$7, expensive...)
(4) Rice & veg from Cafe DC (HK$12)

It was a delicious one, especially when someone was waiting and starving for the beloved... :)



A muffin in need is a muffin indeed

By chance I found the missing muffins from the marketing event in the morning. Our marketing person passed the muffins (just a portion) to another marketing person (well... BD), to be exact. They became BD person's breakfast.

I found that someone was starving, together with two other lovely ladies WS & KT in my team.

I decided I should offer them muffins...

Dear BD (or marketing?) Person:

Shall we eat? Thanks wor. All faults are mine... :P



Finally

Around 8:45pm, Tiger got a call and was more than delighted about leaving. Not sure if SHE was the caller. Well... let's give Tiger the benefit of doubt.

Campaign - 10 greatest office inventions in 2006

Tiger was soliciting the candidates. We took a few pics. Other inputs are welcome.



Innovation that matters

It's a work-in-progress of the innovation to brush up Tiger's fortune. I was happy about the innovation portion and not too enthusiastic about the actual build. Well... I need to re-think as Tiger has been seriously thinking about nominating it, assuming that could be done in 2006.

That's all for the moment. Need to get back to work...



Just got a call from Birdie, who sounded happy.

1 comment:

mokee said...

btw, why the subject solitude?