Monday, March 07, 2005

Early start

It is a sunny day in Beijing. It's cool but comfortable.

I got up this morning very unwillingly at 0735 (even though there were two alarms ringing since 0700) in order to attend a meeting a 0900. I slept late at around 0330 and I could hardly get up on time.

The meeting with client was OK. Things have always been messy and I hope we were on the right track. I wasn't too hungry when I went back to the office, until some colleagues prepared their lunch and re-heated food. Going out for a walk sounds a good idea, I think.

I was wondering where to eat and ended up going to 狮子山下 again. I had:

例汤(老鸭)
麻婆豆腐
米饭一碗




The doufu was huge in portion and I could only marginally finish it. I think I shouldn't go to the place again just by myself. I will definitely over-configure next time...

No comments: