Monday, March 14, 2005

Small World

I ran into two persons while I was on the way to Beijing.

GB was a colleague in BJ office and I didn't see him again after CNY. I wasn't sure if he left the company for personal reason or not. It was in the airline lounge and I saw him wave at me near the gate. I learnt from him that he wil move to Vancouver for further study (together with his family). Not sure if emmigration or sutdy is the primary purpose. In any case, I am glad to see him again. Hope I could treat him a drink next time in HK.

I wasn't sure if I knew the 2nd person, which sat next to me across the aisle. He was like a schoolmate in the university, who was the chairman of the judo club when I first joined. Next year I took up the role of financial secretary. Very long time ago... Perhaps I should have asked...

No comments: