Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ching Ming Festival

Today we had a day off for Ching Ming Festival. I got up early at around 9am and called Bird. He said he wanted to meet his friend in Shenzhen and I wanted to have a Chinese Massage. So we went together.

Bird was calling his friend to assure availability:


I went to the one next to Shangri-la Hotel and said bye to Bird. As usual, he ran away quickly and he was in a hurry, as always.

It was around noon time and the place wasn't too busy. There were some customers already in the non-smoking area of the lobby and I saw some leaving the place as they stayed overnight.

I ended up having 3 hours of Chinese massage and 1 hour of foot massage. The feeling of hunger was very strong when I left as I didn't have lunch. I walked around and found a Chinese restaurant nearby. I ordered a pot of vegetable in soup, lamb meat, some buns and eight treasure tea. The restaurant was packed when I left.



上:砂锅丸子白菜、羊肉、海蜇
下:八宝茶、狗不理包子(猪肉)、醋(包子用)

It was quite crowded when I went through customs and immigration. It was 9:15pm when I went back home. On the way I placed some bets on the UEFA games.

No comments: