Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Teapots

I was cleaning some used classes and containers and saw my teapot. Suddenly I wanted to take some photos for the blog.

Here is the big picture (8 teapots):



There are 8 teapots in my kitchen.

a. 5 of them were bought in, 2 in shanghai and 1 in shenzhen.

b. 7 of them were new and the one from shenzhen was a used one.

c. The 2 from shanghai can only be used for display only as the lids could not be lifted securely. In fact, I broke one of the lids when I unpacked the pots right after arriving home. I was very upset...

d. Two of them used regulary. One for 铁观音 and the other for 乌龙. I also used one of them for 人参乌龙. But basically I don't like 人参乌龙 and so I don't think I will use that particular teapot too often in the future.

There are 3 other teapots which were much more expensive. I store them somewhere else with proper packing.

No comments: