Saturday, April 02, 2005

Wrong place

I planned to watch a movie from the film festival at 12:30pm. I took star ferry and reached TST at around 12pm. With some time to spend, I took some pics.

At 12:10pm, I went inside and found no queue, which wasn't normal. Firstly, people ususally go early and will queue for better seats. Secondly, it is not normal that people are let in too early before show time.

I took out my ticket and found that I went to the wrong place. I thought it's TST and it turned out to be City Hall!!! I ran to the pier again and took a ferry back to central. I haven't done much exercise in the past few years (!) and it was a good run to ferry and then to City Hall. I got on the ferry at 12:15pm and it's around 12:30pm when I sat time. Not bad... that I can still run...

Somehow I didn't sleep much in the past few days and I was very tired the whole morning. In fact, I couldn't concentrate during the show and I did take a few naps... The Japanese movie was quite interesting.

No comments: