Sunday, May 15, 2005

Week 1 Day 7

09:00 莲香酒楼 - 香片、山竹牛肉、鸡饱仔 (it was a very good and fast walk)
12:30 Frankfurter Tortil (city super)
13:00 云吞面, 油菜
14:00 普洱、香焦
18:45 Mini walnut roll+french bread (city super), banana
20:45 鱼片牛肉粥、Lemo Coke Light (500ml)

I think I have been eating too little. I didn't feel full at all after lunch. I felt very hungry at 6pm. I thought the bread would be sufficient for dinner but not... Finally I had a congee after placing my bet. By the way, it's the last day of the english premier league.

The restaurant has different mixes of special menus and I just ordered the congee which costed me HK$20. It is expensive to the store's standard. The guy asked me if it is minced beef (碎牛) or sliced beef (生滚牛肉或滑牛).

鱼片粥 HK$10
鱼片碎牛粥 HK$15
鱼片滑牛粥 HK$20
鱼片粥+油菜 HK$15
鱼片粥+肠粉 HK$20
etc. etc.

No comments: