Monday, July 25, 2005

Telephone Number

My nephew asked for my phone number last night. I told him and he wrote it down. It's new to me that he wrote numbers in a mirrored way. The digits were flipped left-right. Not sure how much it will take to correct it. I did heard about this before. For example, when some people are asked to copy a picture, they may end up with a mirror image.

His parents were away today and a helper (a relative) was arranged to take care of them. I attended to at least 3 calls and I had a couple of them missing. I didn't expect so many calls but probably I should have prepared when I gave the number.

I had a long sleep in the afternoon. I was fishing when I watched TV (an old movie). I decided to sleep properly and eventually got up at 6:30pm! It was a good rest though.

The boy did call me several times but I didn't manage to get up and take the calls...

No comments: