Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The 5th Mirror

It's the first work day in Shanghai. Quite a tough one. Most colleagues came to Shanghai today. We ended the day at 8:30pm+ and most of them didn't want to have dinner. A colleague did buy us some bread and tarts from Delifrance after 6pm.

Anyway it was very difficult to catch a taxi. We needed 2 for 5 of us. I walked to the direction of Xin Tian Di (新天地) and yet there were lots of people trying the same thing. Finally, I got one and I asked my colleague to go back with the other 3 girls. I just walked to XTD and had dinner at Jade (翡翠).

I ordered some buns (小笼饱) and fried noodles (上海粗炒). It was quite a heavy dinner at 9pm. Of course, I finished all!




I was playing around with my camera. There weren't many people and there were no targets. I found that there was a mirror in the ceiling, which I'd call it the 5th mirror. It's a shot of myself:

No comments: