Thursday, December 29, 2005

乐韵悠扬

I added the following music (MIDI files) to my blog. One of them will be chosen randomly when the page is loaded and the chosen clip will then run repeatedly. Please turn off your PC's speaker if you find it too annoying. Of course, do let me know if you get any good music clips.

少女的祈祷 (Miriam Yeung)
Shall we talk (Eason Chan)
两生花音乐 (Double Life of Veronica)
梦中的婚礼 (Mariage D'amour)
天空之城音乐 (Laputa)
Today (Gigi Leung)
几分钟约会 (Gigi Leung, well... original by Danny Chan)

(won't work if your browser blocks javascript)

Sources:
http://hk.geocities.com/musicsheethk/
http://www.geocities.com/vic_vanness_ken_jerry/Midi.html
(couldn't recall where I got the theme music of the Double Life of Veronica)

P.S.#1 Double Life of Veronica is a very good movie. I watched it several times. In fact, its soundtrack was the first CD I bought, before I even got a CD player. A few days later I bought my first Discman... :)

P.S.#2 One of my friends likes Mariage D'amour very much and it recently became his mobile's ring tone. Many if not all of his ex-gals can play piano and played Mariage D'amour to him in various occasions.

No comments: