Sunday, January 29, 2006

Hiking

I went out at around 2:30pm. It was originally planned as an aerobic exercise (which requires a heart beat rate within certain range) but then I thought I should do it leisurely this time. I rarely walked up the peak at this time in day as it's pretty late but I just gave it a try.

It did give me some surprises as the sunlight was strong and warm. Here are some photos that I picked.

I saw a standing outside McD at Bonham Road. I was wondering why it's so clever. Then I found that it was "tied" there waiting for someone. Later I found that a Philipino walked with the dog with some food from McD. Also found that dogs are not allowed at park. Not sure whether this is a general rule or just applies to that one.


The angle of sunlight allows for taking some interesting pics. Here are a series of shadows in my trip. I like the 2nd row very much.

Shadows

No comments: