Saturday, March 25, 2006

161 Days

Two measurements were taken today. The first one was weight. It was around the same as last snapshot.


The second one was body fat (in %). I was told that the machine measures the current (or something like that) that passes through the body. It is part of the scorecard for effectiveness. For example, a person may lose weight for various reason but body fat may remain or does not decrease in an expected way.

Anyway the finding was that it was lower than last snapshot (a month ago) but then the dietitian (again) said that it dropped to fast. The advice was (again) to increase oil content in meals. This advice occurred repeatedly in the past but I sort of refused to buy any butter (or equivalent) for breakfast as I didn't think needed.

I changed my mind this afternoon and wanted to see what will happen to me. I didn't shop too seriously and picked this one:


It will expire in Jan 2007. Hope will consume by then.

1 comment:

mokee said...

given my speculation about 'vegetable oil' (and margarine type of stuff), my pick remains real butter. President (un-salted) is a good one. Slightly salted from Lurpak or Anchor is fine too.