Thursday, March 02, 2006

9am Call

I first woke up at 6:30am but I kept dragging on and didn't get up until 8am. I knew I was late but I didn't hurry as there was no meeting / call arranged until the afternoon.

But then... I got a call at around 8:55am. I didn't pay too much attention until I saw 2 missed ones, both dialing from the office. I then checked voice mail and it's from my boss. The time of the call was unusual. She told me that we got a call at 9am with the U.F.O. We arranged twice and didn't connect him up (well... he got his own schedule conflict, and priority, as usual). Definitely we didn't wish to miss again. I wasn't informed of the new schedule and that's why my boss was clever enough to call me before 8:30am.

Anyway she moved it to 9:30am and I quickly went down to go back by taxi. Things wouldn't go as I wanted. There wasn't taxi and the traffic was slow. I reached the conference room at around 9:45am and quickly went through what I got. It turned out that the meeting was short but good. At least, the U.F.O. was interested and thought we got what he needed. Next move is to share with his small but heavyweight team in 1 or 2 weeks time.

No comments: