Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dinner

Got a dinner appointment with PL tonight at Shooters. I arrived at CWB early and went to shop but couldn't find what I wanted. I dropped by Li Yuen (the noodle/congee place behind Sogo) and decided to have an early dinner. It's supposed to be unhealthy but I haven't tried for a long while. So I just did it, together with a dish of veg:


This was the 2nd part of my dinner. It was very quiet at Shooters. I ordered an oyster together with iced tea. I missed LIIT very much but so far I managed to distinguish what's desired vs. desirable.


PL's chief beloved didn't show up as she chose to stay with her family. PL ordered his favorite salad. Although I warned him several times, he still poured the beacon into the salad. He also got his new favorite snack ("pork shank"). Apparently he liked it very much.


In fact, I think the snack menu is quite attractive. I haven't tried any of them though.


In the good old days, I did eat quite a lot of snacks at this type of store. But I don't think I am too eager to try nowadays.

No comments: