Thursday, April 13, 2006

9pm call


There's a call at 9pm tonight.  It is still going on.  This is not a good time to make call, especially the night before a long weekend.  Colleagues had been asking to join various activities (not sure how serious they were... smile) but I can do something else if not joining them.  However, I can't complain too much as we just need to do whatever we need to do.

Having said that, I am more or less a quiet listener in the call.  And I have made a very creative use of the free PCCW 3G service!  I use the cellphone to make the call as I have many free minutes to spend.  It's a productive use as I have almost given up the service because the phone (yes, the phone, not the network, I guess) does not connect properly to the 3G network.  In particulary, it always says no network connection while tiger's cell phone (from the same free 3g service) can be used.  It's hopeless.

No comments: