Friday, May 19, 2006

German

Last night (5/18) I went to my favorite place in LKF together with P. There weren't too many people when I arrived (~7pm). I was thinking very hard of what to eat. Finally I just orderd a "simple" plate of stick. P came late and ordered his favorite snack.

At around 8pm, the waiter came and asked we needed other stuffs. We said no. I was wondering why the service was so good. Perhaps he was just doing something typical, before happy hour ends.

He then explained that our table would be given to some customers facing. He suggested us to pay and go, or use the bar table. I was very tired and didn't bother. P was very upset as he thought we as customers having spent the $ on dinner had the right to use their tables. Anyway we left soon after settling the bill.

5/18 7:15pm

No comments: