Thursday, May 25, 2006

Very Big Dinner at Outback

M came back from Shanghai for Delivery. I couldn't recall when I met her last. It should be in early 2005.

Together with W we ordered 2 mains, which came with salad. The two ladies shared chicken wings. We ordered half portion but they gave us full. The manager (?) offered us to keep the whole dish while charging as half portion. I ate a lot - almost the whole loaf of bread, green salad, steak & steak and 2 glasses of draught beer!!! These carried high calories but I quite enjoyed... :) Probably will need to lots of exercise in the coming few days to hold my weight.



It's my first visit to this restaurant. I used to go to the one in CWB and I could hardly tell how this WC one differed from the other one. But W said there are slight variations in menu, which I couldn't tell.



We sat by the window. I saw 2 girls waiting for customers later the night.

No comments: