Monday, July 17, 2006

Double Life of Veronica


Jiu Rou Peng You watched the movie with his ex-colleague O and wife N.  It was quite a surprise when I heard from him that he would watch such movie as it doesn't fit his interest.  Then learned that O invited him in the first place.

It has been many years ago that I watched this.  I first learned it from an ex-colleague who left the company (again) many years ago, had some adventure and is not teaching in a unversity in HK on some creative stuffs.

I couldn't recall where I watched it.  But it was very great.  Right after that I bought its soundtrack.  It's the 1st CD that I ever owned.  At that time, I didn't even have my player.  A few days later, I bought my 1st ever CD player, a Sony Discman.  I still keep the CD.  It was just great... :)

I like the movie very much too.  Again it was a surprise when I saw its video tape at my brother's dorm when I visited him during one of my trips to DC.  Did I talk about it in my blog?  Who cares... :D

The sound track:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000G5VW/sr=8-1/qid=1153064854/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-3802620-6015930?ie=UTF8

2 comments:

mokee said...

yes... u did mention something about it before...
=)

pompom said...

i like this movie, too... and the main character(s)... :)