Friday, September 29, 2006

Last Day

It is the beginning of an end. I will move to a new location in the office to join my new team. It's very closed to my manager. It took me a while to move my stuffs over.

Moment of Truth

I went into the lift on 2/F. I thought I should take a pic of myself. So I took my camera (S45), turned it on, pointed and shot. It was so slow that the door was openning, thus resulting this "special" photo of the day.



Packing

I had lots of stuffs to move over. I was wondering if I should move my tea rack but I decided not to do so. I just picked a few that I consumed often on my desk. The rest were kept in my drawers. I had lots of things including some personal ones. Perhaps I should keep a lighter configuration.

The pics were taken at regular intervals (5 min, I thought). This is a feature that I used quite a lot.

My ex-place will be taken up by my ex-teammate PN. Well, I should give him a nickname of p3, to distinguish it from our typically helpful and occasionally lovely p2. I have been wondering, for 10 months, when p3 will take up a new job role.



Indian Tiger

I offered to treat p2 and K a "separation" lunch (散水饭) but p2 was in prison and K got a date. I needed to postpone it to 10/6.

And then Tiger was kind enough to transform himself to an Indian Tiger. We had the buffet lunch at TKS. I won't say it's particularly great but it's pretty good. They offered enough varieties for my pick.



We went to Broadway to take a look at Canon 400D and 30D. Tiger concluded that it's better to get a 30D given the relatively small price differential.

Coffee

Someone's meeting with the boss was postponed and the Someone decided to play the coffee game. As usual, I had a black one. Apart from it's not hot enough, it's better than I expected... :P





The Someone had the meeting with the boss and ran a "first-of-a-kind" meeting with the team, which will become a regular one. Looks like everybody learned... :)

Dinner

The day ended with a party. It was a treat by Fung and Fung as a means to thank the team for a great quarter. Heard that it exceeded the budget and caught up a bit for 1H.

It was a small hotpot place and we got a room for 20+ persons. The food was great and those guys drank a lot. I had a lot too, to my standard.

菜单上有水晶饱、叉烧饱等供火锅用,大开眼界。





Some colleagues went to Karaoke afterwards and I didn't join.

No comments: