Friday, September 01, 2006

SEPT 01 CX313


It's now 11:34p on Fri.  The plane is pretty empty to normal standard.  Tiger's KA flight was cancelled and he got merged to the CX flight, which seemed like a norm rather than exception.  The boarding time was alright but it was late by 35 min to take off.  Not sure when it will arrive.  The latest status says 12:36am, which is late by 6 minutes.  It will be very great if it sticks to this outlook.

It was a very busy day.  Didn't have time to go out, walk around and take pics.  However, I think I achieved plenty if not all of the outcomes expected for the week.  In theory I should be freed from my current job role very soon.  When I was doing the skills transfer to my new fellow colleague, I am quite amazed about how much I know and the perspective of how things connect.  Of course, it doesn't mean anything if the knowledge can't be used and led to impact to our people in the field.  Having said that, I am thinking how I could use what I learned in my next or next next or next next next job.  Isn't it too early?

No comments: