Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Time to say goodbye


Good luck and have fun...

I think I have all the characteristics of being talented, skillful, humorous, passionate, willing to help... that she described... :)



From Ms. N:


Dear All,

In the spirit of taking risks and seeking new challenges, I've decided to move out of my current comfort zone and march my foot into one of the many financial institutes in the LLL area.  Over the past K years with [XXX] Australia and Hong Kong, I have met too many great people - talented, skillful, humorous, passionate, willing to help... I am proud of this team, and feel privileged to have the opportunity to work with so many of you.  A big thank you to this great family, you have made me laugh, made me work hard and made [XXX] a place I will miss.

Not only have I enjoyed the work life, but I have also developed valuable friendships with some of you, which I know I will cherish in long-term.  Special thank you to [CCC] who has always offered mature advises together with a caring heart.  Your support meant a lot to me, and I treasure the moment we worked together.

I wish you all the best with your aspirations in and out of work.  If you wish to keep in touch with me, drop me an email/msn on [ZZZ].

With lots of Love

[AAA]

No comments: