Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Big Lunch

Today is the birthday of P2 (a.k.a. PN). Eight of us ordered 2 sets of meal sets from Pizza Hut. It turned out that we couldn't finish them all.

First, not all need the soup. I took two of them.

And then there were items that we couldn't finish. My theory is that we shouldn't waste the food. The leftover became my dinner.

I didn't think it's good to re-heat the pizza so we just gave it up. Apart from them we were very closed to wasteless... :)



It took me quite a lot of time to find decent photos to be posted here. AK45 looked fierce but I think it's only when she was eating pizza... :) I could imagine that K would be the most fierce one if she was there.

By the way, we must thank P2 for placing the order... :P It's good to give her a chance to make her bday more meaningful...

After lunch, a proper subset of the gang planned the BBQ event on Saturday. I was volunteered, together with some others, to take care of food items from Park'n Shop.

And then we found we will still be short of 1 car. We were thinking of Mo's or Woo's. We asked Woo to check with Mo but Woo bravely, promptly and surely said NO...

=====

Dear Mo,

Will you drive? Be it yours? Or Dr. Woo's? Of course, we could think of more creative means...

No comments: