Sunday, November 26, 2006

A busy day

It was a sunny and busy day. I didn't go out until 4:30pm.

A late start in the morning compensated the lack of sleep in the past week, for whatever reasons. A major decision was made, to clean my place. It has been a very long time since I did it. The masks left over from the SARS event in 2003 were very usefull... :) In fact, I suggested people to use a mask when carrying out similar cleaning work at home.

I then had a light lunch of vegetable and noodle, which formed the healthy part. The unhealthy part comprised small preserved fishes in oil I got from China. Well, it's an exception rather than a norm to take this type of food.

Life became simpler without a cell phone, or strictly speaking, without a normal cell phone. It didn't work any more since Thursday. I don't know why. It just couldn't be turned on any more.

I tried my old cell phone and found it didn't work neither. However, after a while, I observed that the old phone's LCD went on and off without any characters. I suspected that the phone was working but not the LCD. By guessing the key sequence, I managed to operate the phone. However, I didn't know the numbers of incoming calls and of course, I couldn't get SMS, etc. But it's ok. At least, it's a phone that could take call. I am fine with it as I should get a new one in 3 weeks time. They gave me a pin for 3 visits within a year...



It's a time to bleed again. After finishing the stuffs at home, I went straight to the blood donation center in CWB. There weren't too many people and it's quite fast & smooth. The gal said my blood pressure was low (60/100) and asked if I didn't get enough sleep last night. I told her that I didn't get enough sleep all the time. She said it was on the low side but should be ok...

No comments: