Friday, November 17, 2006

Macau

After finishing the meetings with client, I went to the town to get some stuffs for tomorrow. I picked some snacks for JRPY's JRPY as we shall stay there for a few nights.

After that, with lots of struggle, I went to the noodle place (huang zhi ji) and finished 2 plates of noodles. I like them very much.

It was around 7pm. The traffic was very bad and there was just no taxi available. I jumped on to a bus (3) heading to the ferry terminal but then was told that I needed to change. So I switched to another one and finally went there. The boat was pretty full.

Again, when I told the taxi driver at shun tak to go to western street, apparently, the guy was not happy. He played the brake very hard. My immediate response was to praise him that he did very great (好勁!) calmly and politely. He sort of behaved better then. But needless to say, he must be very upset at heart. But well, I think I don't need to please him, and vice versa... :)

No comments: