Friday, December 08, 2006

ITU

2006.12.07

I originally planned to go there in the morning and spend the whole day there, but I was stuck with some stuffs and didn't arrive till 3pm while the exhibition ended at 5:30pm. There wasn't too much time apart from walking around the halls once. Will be better if I can spend the last day (Fri) there.

Many booths were attended by young and good looking girls. I believe most of them are from the model business. In general, the top ones were with the big korean & japanese firms. Many guys used serious equipment to take photos and those gals were very cooperative and made serious posts. I didn't take any (apart from group pics below after 5:30pm) as I didn't have too much time and my S45 wasn't good enough. No regret though as it's not the purpose of my trip... :)

No comments: