Saturday, January 27, 2007

Big Lunch

2007.01.27
@Stonegrill, Central


The past week was packed with fun, hard work and pain. It was the right time to EAT better, after which I'd need to resume work. Then I picked Stonegrill.

I haven't been to Stonegrill for a while. Last update of my membership card dated back to Dec 2005. The restaurant wasn't busy as ususal. It was around 12:30pm and 4 guests were occupying a table. I still recognized the slim lady and was quite surprised that she still works there. It's good to see that she is heading the team now. By the way, I found her voice quite special when I called and booked table last time (well... should be 2005 or even 2004).

After browsing through the menu, I picked steak from NZ. It came with a salad, soup, dessert and coffee. Well, they also offered an orange juice (not fresh one but fresher than non-fresh one, as I overheard) and sparking wine. I picked the latter.

The meal was great and I enjoyed very much. Probably I should go there more often. The meal costed HK$188 and membership cardholders have a small discount.


No comments: