Saturday, January 06, 2007

Friday Night

There was supposed to be a big big gathering with JRPY and buddy Mr. Fung but it ended up a much downscaled one. But it's ok. Mr. Fung did bring us lots of surprises and we had a delicious dinner. Just find myself sometimes stupid, and most of the time naive... :D

JRPY was in a rush as always. But again, it's ok as long as he knows his priorities and acts consistently.

And there was a big dinner arranged by Woo for Hu in Lawry's that I couldn't join. I still recalled the joke a few years ago about Who's Hu?

Not sure when Woo will share with me their pics...

I just found that I missed a major milestone. Just after dec 29, I told myself that I should try my first steak at home in 2006. I was once very serious about it but then shifted to other matters. Hope I could do this in Jan...

No comments: