Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday Morning

It was a relatively good rest last night and the day started later than planned. To prepare for tackling the backlog at work, I had a good excuse to enjoy a big and/or good breakfast. After wandering a bit in Sheung Wan, it seemed that Delifrance should be a decent enough place. By the way, I just noticed that Cafe DC in QBY has a much richer set of choices (probably due to its size) than the smaller one in Sheung Wan.

While I was enjoying my b/f, I found that they had special carry-out promotion for 2 selected items, at just HK$5. I got one for each (chocolate, walnut+banana). Well... both have high energy content... :)

And then found that I forgot to bring my xxx badge. But didn't bother la. Just went to 8/F to try to get a temp badge but the security guard told me that they don't issue temp badge on weekend. It's fine but then I will need to call them whenever I come back say for lunch. Hope I won't do that too often.

Back to work now.


No comments: