Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So long...


Just got an e-mail from my "successor".

Have fun and take care...

_______________________________

Dear all,

It is time to say goodbye, Today(4/18) will be my last working day in xxx, I am so happy but also sad. I am happy since I am about to realize one of my dream: dedicatedly 相夫教子 at home but I will miss you all. I can still clear remember the interviews the lovely xxx managers given to me at late afternoon of a Friday, and also a lot of 紧张而精彩的 memonts.  It's really hard for me to say goodbye ...


I am so benefical from working together with you - the most talents, being coached by you - the very professional managers and getting to know you - the good friends here. It's really the 宝贵财富 of my life, and will be treasured in my heart forever.

I would like to say "thank you very much" for all your great support and help during my past 10+ years. My life would not have been so rewarding without you. I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you often.  Thanks again.  

Pls find my contact:
  • email: ...
  • Mobile: ...

Take care and Keep in touch!

共勉:"仁者不忧,智者不惑,勇者不惧"

No comments: