Thursday, May 24, 2007

Companion

2005.05.24
21:16

Madrid (& Spain) might be new to most people. Just happened that many invited other to join.

I invited JT to join. It was quite a short notice and apparently his boss wasn't happy about that. In fact, JT found something astoundishing... (well... nothing to do with the trip though)...

An Korean colleague brought along his wife. They will spend a holiday in Paris after the meeting.

An Taiwanese colleague brought along his wife. They will stay here for 2 more nights.

And lastly... (well... might not be lastly)...

I found a good looking gal among the gang. She spoke cantonese to one of my colleagues from the other services team in HK. I just wondered who she was as I should know all the other 4 (guys) from HK. But then I noticed that some not ordinary (well not extraordinary) between her and someone. Then I understood that she might go along with someone. But then it's strange though she has nothing to do (?) with the product and services of this meeting and yet she appeared in some evening reception and dinner events. This is not normal because I didn't expect, say, my colleagues from TW & SG will bring along their first ladies.

Well... nothing more to say...

P.S. JT asked me to buy a memory stick but I had no time at all... :) I just advised him that these stuffs are getting cheaper and cheaper and one shouldn't bother unless there is a real and immediate need... Good advice?

No comments: