Monday, July 02, 2007

Farewell

From ex-manager in China.

Have fun and take care... :)

__________________________________________

Dear colleagues,

Today is my last working day with XXX. I really enjoyed working with you during last X years in XXX and XXX XXXXXXXXXX, and appreciate the support and help you have given me. Thank you!

Have been worked as a management consultant for nearly XX years, I like to move on to try something different. I will join XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX, a top executive search firm, as an XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX, based in Shanghai.

Even though no longer as colleague, I wish our friendship will continue and we still keep connected in future. I will be always reachable by my current mobile phone number or private email or MSN as follow:

....

Best Regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: