Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend

Friday

The day was spent in Macau with a very early teleconference with boss as he was leaving for the U.S. I thought the meeting would be cancelled but he was very serious to push the team to work on some urgent stuffs before he disappeared.

The day ended with a decent dinner with 2 colleagues in Taipa. Prior to that, I went to a bar with one colleague and met a very pretty and young lady. She is a Philippino and was born in Macau. I believe she should be able to speak cantonese. By the way, when we were looking for the bar, some local people gave us different directions and then a guy said it was one for gui lo... :) He was probably right though as almost all customers were foreigners except ourselves plus another table.

I went home at around 11:30pm and for no good reason, it was 3am+ when I went to bed.

Saturday

My colleague Mr. T invited myself and some other friends to visit his new nest in Kowloon. It started with a badminton game in the afternoon and then ended with food, food and food. It must be a busy day for the couple as they spent time on getting all the food (primarily seafood) and cooking.

I used to buy and read Next Magazine regularly but I gave up in the past year. By chance, I read that there would be a "festival" in Lan Kwai Fong on July 28 & 29 and so after finishing the gathering, I went there for a look and shoot. There were lots of people. I meant to have a brief stay but I stayed there from 10:30pm+ to 1am... with a beer at the german restaurant in between..m :)

http://marketing.lkfgroup.com/promotions/Julyfest07/eflyer_Julyfest07.htm

Again, I went to bed at 3am+!!!

Sunday

It's just another ordinary Sunday. I made a brief lunch and then joined afternoon tea (coffee) with JRPY who just got a new mobile phone.

After finishing dinner at the old nest, I went to LKF again. This night there were much less people and the shops started to uninstall their booths at 10pm. I had two drinks at german restaurant after which a plate of noodle at Wong Chi Kee... :P

7 sins...

No comments: