Saturday, September 01, 2007

What a week!

It was a busy week (I treated today as the start of another one).
Everything was messy.

The backlog was so huge.
But I was lucky and managed to squeeze some time for my bday.
I think I was happy about that.

Last night (Fri) Tiger dropped me at my nest and I went to pick up Woo's sub-notebook in IFC. She was having a grand dinner with some mysterious person(s) at Union Bar. I didn't try to investigate.

Anyway I moved to Wanchai and had hotpot dinner with Mr. Lo and my colleague PC. The place (fai gor) was quite quiet and they still didnt get a license to sell alcohol. I recalled that last time they helped to order with someone delivering to me but they didn't do it next time. Simply said, they didnt want customers to bring in their own alcohol.

We had

. local fat beef
. lamb
. wan yu
. fish paste
. meat balls
. wonton
. veg x 2
. drinks x 2 jars

The bill was around HK$810. I think I won't visit again. It's less convenient but the one in shek tong tsui is better. Perhaps can bring Tiger there in the future.

We then decided to have a drink and went to the "peanut place" in CWB which was very very very full. We didnt bother to queue. We picked a bar at random. Mr. Lo claimed that his wife went back home already and rushed him to return home (well... that's his claim and I didn't try to verify). So we dismissed at around midnight. I had some random walks and took a minibus.

I wasn't sure what I was doing but it was 3am+ when I went to bed.

It's an early rise at 8:30am+.
I brought my camera stuffs and walked to Central for b/f.
Then had lunch with mom + elder sis in NTK.
I told mom that I would go to Taiwan and then Europe.
She was busy looking for some money and gave me as lei see... :)

Then went bleeding in Mongkok.
Then went back office for work (still haven't started).

I think after work I might go to LKF for a drink at night and took some pics.
Not sure though.

Need to prepare 2 key decks for next week.
The first one is a long overdue item with a prospect.
The second one is a keynote speech in a public event.

No comments: