Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Dinner

2008.02.05

I was buying my business partner from UK for dinner in Yung Kee. He
came all the way thru from U.K. on Sunday and he is taking 1am flight on
Wed.

My original plan was to have dinner in Peking Garden in TKS but I
worried that we couldn't have too many choices after peking duck. Also
they could only offer a table till 8pm and so we needed to start early
at 6:30pm. It's not a good choice.

I booked another table at Yung Kee in Central and the first availability
was 9:15pm. So I brought him to LKF for drinks first, had a walk and
went to Yung Kee at 8:45pm. We got a table after 5 min.

Here were the dishes I ordered. Food was good, not cheap. The shrimp
one was an award winning dish as a waitress suggested, but I could
hardly tell why it's special... :)

The day ended after bringing him to Airport Express Station. I am quite
sure that we shall meet very soon for real business in the near future.

And a got a missed call from JRPY who took an earlier flight back from
SH. He was with his first lady when I returned call at 11pm+. Good for
him, and her.

--
<posted via Mozilla Thunderbird>

No comments: