Saturday, March 08, 2008

Bleeding

Went to central to get a new pair of eyeglasses.
I found the person that I used to deal with.
p1 referred the store and the person to me many years ago.
I used to go there and got a new pair in december in the past few years
in order to use up the health insurance.
I changed a little bit last year as i found that the pocket of money can
be used for insurance bought for other purposes... :)

well... anyway...
so last time i saw him was dec 2006, or early jan 2007

obviously he didnt recall my last name
but he asked, "are you ms wong's brother?"
i smiled and said no, i am her friend instead

i am not sure if his ms wong is the same as p1

but giving him the benefit of doubt, it's quite surprising that he could
match

that's customer service?

and this time i played more tests with more machines

one was to look at the retina using some equipment and snapshots were
captured by a canon 30d
it's quite neat as you could take a look immediately

he sent me the e-mail (well... i typed my e-mail address) but i haven't
got it yet
not sure if i typed wrongly

but anyway, it's the goodness of applied innovation in our daily lives

--
<posted via Mozilla Thunderbird>

No comments: