Friday, April 18, 2008

Very bad


Just talked to Mo about my story...  It's not too intetesting.

I went back home at 11pm+, turned on my computer and found that "the" stock was running at $123+ which is quite high.

I have made up my mind to SELL ALL.

And go to "the" company's web page and login.

Apparently they changed the service provider a few years back in 2005 from A to B.

I used to be able to sign on using A's account.

And then it now says I need B's account.

After struggling for a while, I got a new id/pwd.

And then I only saw my common stock (i.e. the tiny ones coming from divident reinvestment) but not the much bigger pie (the monthly subscription ones).

I was quite curious.

And then wanted to see the transaction history.

And then I couldnt see it.

I told me that an activation code of my account was needed and then I saw an e-mail that it's on the way by POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... in short, I can't sell... today...

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

mokee said...

fate...
maybe it will go even higher...