Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Break

Just did the mktg event in the morning.
It went ok.

Then had a meeting at 12:30pm-2:00pm.
Lots to follow up.

It has been very tiring in the past 10 days. Need a break right now,
before preparing for another important customer meeting tomorrow.

In between, I went to Pantry for an early lunch at 11:20am+. Pics to be
shared later.

I thought it's the last day and it turned out to be the last second.
ES said I could go and come back tomorrow... :)
Well... I wish I can come again but I will/should be too busy to do that.

Well... well... I think I won't be too enthusiastic to visit on the last
day, or as the last customer of the restaurant...

I had my set lunch with mushroom soup, chicken noodle (forgot the formal
academic name of the dish) and coffee. ES said she couldn't "produce"
it until 11:45am, but I hinted her that I had meeting to go at 12:30pm.
Seemed like she "pulled ahead" (well... what a great term... that i
heard very often in XXX) and delivered at 11:30am. A nice surprise, right?

Also bought a duck breast salad and shrimp sandwich as dinner. I think
it will be a great dinner. And how often do you have dinner that you
consider great? Isn't the question too deep?

It's 2:55pm now. Will have a 5 min walk and go back to work at 3pm.

Last but not least, I am thinking of creating a blog that people can
talk about Pantry directly and opening. Not sure if there will be
anyone interested to do that. But I think someone needs to help to
scrutinize for inappropriate content... :) Constructive censorship?

Time is running out... 2:57pm already...

No comments: