Monday, June 09, 2008

The Big Question: 'Why Should I Hire You?'

The Big Question: 'Why Should I Hire You?'
by Joe Turner, for Yahoo! HotJobs

"Why should I hire you?"

This is the classic question most of us hear during an interview. It's
often preceded by the phrase, "I've already interviewed another person
for this position who looks perfect." Then comes the killer question,
"Why should I hire YOU?"

Be careful to avoid clever retorts or comedic one-liners here. Your
interview is serious business and a wrong answer will send you packing.
This is, in fact, the one question that interviewers like to ask because
the answer can so easily separate the contenders from the also-rans.
Give a wrong answer and the large "Game Over" sign flashes above your head.

Full article =>
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/career-articles-the_big_question_why_should_i_hire_you-379

No comments: