Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Day (Cont'd)


2008.06.20

1. It was 2 weeks ago when I arranged the farewell lunch on 6/19 (yesterday, thu).  It was raining in the past few days and it turned clear yesterday.  Therefore, my prediction of "��天晴" came true.  I think I should try a 2nd career of fortuneteller... :)

2. I had a meeting at cyberport this afternoon.  It was so sunny that I think we shouldnt work at all.  No complaint though as the meeting ended at 4pm+ as scheduled and I just went straight home.  Of course, I did work when I went back home... :)

3. I called P2 when I had afternoon tea, by myself, around home.  She claimed that she had a lot to pack and bring.  I think it's just like arguably everyone's last day, that you might find more than you have thought about, and later found that you should have brought less as most stuffs are not important (or well the importance expires...)

4. I learned from P2 that she hasn't reached the last day yet.  It's only the last working day.  She still has some vacation to take.  Looks like we should be able to call her up to work on biz biz, given that she is willing to work, and her employer is willing to pay... Well... it's just for the sake of discussion... (straightly speaking talking, not discussing... you can't disucss when there isn't a 2nd or 3rd or... person around)...

5. Every thing that has a beginning has an end.  I think it's a milestone.

6. And 2 weeks ago I was talking to TL and she pressed me to send the calendar invitation for farewell lunch.  We were saying that P2 could quit her job because of having 2 children.  I induced (gentle reminder: not deduced) that I could quit my job if I have 2 kids.  Therefore, the conclusion is that I should opt for achieving the magic number 2 and I will be eligible to be work free...  

7. Seems like it's not just P2.  Someone's last day is upcoming... :)

No comments: