Friday, July 25, 2008

Bleeding Time...


2008.07.25

Finally... I placed an order of airconditioner during lunch time, exploiting the rebate offer of HSBC.  

The salesperson told me that my intended model is out of stock and next availability will be on coming Thu, with a risk of slipping which is not uncommon.

I have reconsidered a lower capacity model but then I think I should just stick to it, with my trust on MODERN systems that can manage the fullfillment process better, in terms of accuarcy of demand, supply & delivery forecast.

The verdict is that it will be shipped to my nest on Fri (Aug 1) and installed on Sat.  So I still have 1 week to go to stand the heat, and test my tolerance level... :)

Having said that, I found it not too hard to live with an  airconditioner... :P

No comments: