Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The beginning of an end




It's the last day in the year of monkey. Everyone was busy preparing for the new year.

This might be the healthiest day in my past 3 years. I asked Bird to bring me to the gym in HFC which was quite convenient. We went there at around 4pm and the gym was scheduled to closed on 5pm. I just did some exercise and took at look at the equipment. I stepped on the weighing machine and was quite surprised by the weight I gained in the past year. I hope the machine was not calibrated properly...

We then went for dinner at 再兴 and then had a drink at a pub along Lockhart Road.

He then needed to rush back home to prepare for the next day. Before he left, I asked him to call P as she is likely expecting to hear from him. Apparently he didn't...

No comments: