Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Year of the Rooster




鸡年的大年初一

This is a special day for the Chinese community but to me it is just another day that I don't need to work. I didn't have any plan on what to do or what not to do but I end up staying at home all day. Cooking and writing occupy most of my time.

Meals:

(1) Brunch at 11am: A can of whole straw mushrooms + two pieces of shrimp noodle, a banana, 铁观音

(2) Snack at 4pm: A pack of dim sum (beef), 柚子茶

(3) Dinner at 9pm: A can of oxtail soup (campbell) + some spiral pasta + mixed veg, a banana, a lemon coke light

My soup+pasta became quite thick and messy as I didn't control the proportion of water properly. I meant to make a pasta with soup but it's more like thick sauce. Of course, it didn't scare me and I just emptied everything.

1 comment:

Altaf said...

Happy new year :D