Thursday, February 03, 2005

Last day in Beijing before spring festival


It was supposed to be a big day. Having finishing the meeting in the morning, the team was waiting for the confirmation to see the big guy in the afternoon.

I wasn't hungry and yet went out for a walk with my camera and then lunch. There wasn't much to see around the office but it was a nice walk. There were some interesting signs. I thought about going to KFC but then thought perhaps I should go to chinese restaurant. The small store that I go occasionally was packed, ending up with the yunan restaurant next door. It was quite expensive. I ordered a veg dish, a bowl of noodle, some fish and tea. It costed me 92 yuan. The fish was quite tasty though.
While I was about to finish the food, I got a call that the meeting that I have been waiting for will be moved to Sunday. I decided to go back to HK immediately... It was 2pm+...

No comments: