Friday, February 04, 2005

Birthday




Feb 4 is the birthday of Bird's new friend P. Bird arranged a dinner with P and I joined their dinner together with P's colleague L.

Birthday carries different meanings and different importance to different people. Apparently it may be just another day for P. I didn't know too much how she spent her birthdays in the past but this one in 2005 must be a special enough one. We didn't order too much food but it was a delicious one. It was a pleasant and interesting gathering for four persons with different backgrounds and stories.

The above pic was taken when Bird and I were on the bus heading to home. He missed P very much.

I am writing this article on Feb 9. My HiFi is playing in shuffle mode. By chance, it is now playing a sounddtrack from the movie 男人四十. In the movie, 林嘉欣 is reading her work 重阳节偶拾...

什么是重阳?
什么是偶拾?

No comments: