Monday, February 28, 2005

Miracle




I was waiting at the lobby for the left luggage in Sheraton. I thought I should try again to get a room. I went to the executive floor and saw one of the guys who used to handle check-in/out and I thought there was a slim chance to get a room as I tried twice already with their reservation center. But then it was a miracle. The guy said he would try if he could override and find a room. After around 10 minutes, I got a junior suite with double beds on a non-smoking floor. What else can I say?

After getting my laundry at Kempinski and the luggage in Sheraton, I was sort of settled at around 5pm. I went up to the executive lounge and had some snacks & drinks while reading my
Stuck in Halftime, a book that I long wanted to finish. It was my birthday present in 2002!

I decided not to skip dinner. And I am hungry now...

No comments: