Thursday, March 17, 2005

Film Festival

The second day of my vacation was a sunny and lovely one. The biggest achievement was to discover that it was the first day for selling the tickets of the upcoming film festival.

I spent some time going through the brochure and I picked 7 of them but only 4 were available. Anyway it didn't cause me hard feeling as it's a gift to me already.

By the way, there was no people waiting while I started reading. By the time I finished, there were around 8 persons ahead of me in the queue. There was a foreign lady which sounded interested in every movie and was talking to one of the staff. It took me 40 minutes to wait. The lady occupied the counter when I started waiting and she was still there when I finished. It was quite amazing. I truly believe that there should be a limit for each customer's service time. In fact, many people were quite unprepared when they approached the counter, which unnecessarily extended the transaction time.

A foreign guy just behind me said he took 90 minutes in the morning to buy tickets. I thought he was lucky as it only took him 40 minutes this time (for 2 tickets...)

I don't spend too much on watching TV. Tonight I managed to finish 大长今... :)

No comments: