Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Shekou

Mar 16 (Wed) was the beginning of my 3-day break before I started the new job on Mar 21 (Mon). It also helped to clear some of my vacation backlog carried forward from 2004.

I came back home late last night. It was around 12am when I stepped into my place. I got 2 baggages this time as I brought back my stuffs from Beijing. If there is no unplanned event, it will be my last trip to Beijing and I don't forsee to go there in the near future.

It was 3:30am when I went to bed. I got up at 7am to prepare for my day to Shenzhen.

After having brunch with my friends in shenzhen, we went to shekou where I used to spend much time there a few years ago. The coastline changed a lot. There's now a (newly) reclaimed land which isn't used for any purpose yet. Not sure it will be allocated for property development or for estbalishing a greener environment. There were not too many people.



We took a bus from shekou back to shenzhen. It's a long ride and took more than 90 minutes.

I bought 3 DVDs at 8 yuan each:
十面埋伏
天下无贼
孔雀

It was late when I went back home. On the way back, I found that Jockey Club was still opened and quickly I put a $50 bet on an away win for AC Milan. With some surprise, the next day I learnt that AC lost 4:1...

No comments: