Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Leaving Beijing

Finally...

This marks the end of my work in Beijing, although there might be other things to follow up in Hong Kong. I don't plan to spend much time on the mess and will count on the capabale hands to close the stuffs and move forward.

It has been very sunny the whole day. Looks like Spring came quietly.

Around the same time last year, I started the project on the airport. A teammate told me that it's interesting to find the trees along the highway that change over the seasons. In the past year, I travelled a lot and I did purposely look at the trees. They change from bald to green with new nests, then suddenly all trees bear lots of leaves. It is quite dramatic to see the changes over time.

The past year was a busy one and sometimes it's too busy that I didn't know why I needed to be that busy. I wouldn't say there were lots of achievements but I did meet different people and learnt new things. If I knew I would spend so much time in BJ, I would have got an apartment there and experienced a more local life.

Weight is the definite element that I have been gaining in the past year. I did notice visible changes of my tummy, arms, chest, etc. Will need to execute a weight reduction plan seriously in the coming months.

Beijing Capital International Airport


Dinner on the plane


Self-portrait on the plane

No comments: